Foam Sprayer IK FOAM Pro 2
The IK FOAM Pro 2 professional sprayer has been manufactured for the generation of dry and durable foam. Designed to be used with chemical agents with surfactant properties.
IK Foam Pro 2 provides the user with a dense, permanent foam that is ideal for professional cleaning, sanitation and disinfection work, HVAC system cleaning, vehicle washing and detailing, as well as for the disinfection of food processing areas and industrial kitchens.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT FOAM
- Follow the dilution ratio recommended by the foaming agent you are using.
- Pressurize the sprayer until the safety valve pops out.
- Make sure the felts are clean.
- Translucent tank with level indicator
- Base for greater stability
- Large opening easy filling
- Safety lock
- Safety valve with depressurisation option
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Ability to identify content via coloured caps
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
Scope of use
|Valve||Tared at 3 bar / 43,5 psi despresurizable|
|Standard nozzles||Special nozzle with fan-type foam|
|Useful capacity||1,25 L - 42 Oz.|
|Total capacity||1,9 L - 64 Oz.|
|Gross weight||0,7 kg - 1,54 lbs.|
|Net weight||0,56 kg - 1,23 lbs.|
IK FOAM Pro 2 professional spraying
The IK FOAM Pro 2 handheld sprayer is a foam generator designed for cleaning tasks in various sectors.
It has a wide filling mouth, ergonomic design, safety valve set at 3 bar (depressurisable), base for greater stability, coloured caps to identify the contents of the tank, safety lock on the opening and closing system.
The sprayer is equipped with three mixers (orange, grey and green) which allow to vary the type of foam by choosing between wet, intermediate or dry foam.
With the use of the foam we manage to increase the contact time between the chemical and the surface to be cleaned, cleaning fabrics and upholstery avoiding excessive soaking which generates the appearance of fungus and bacteria, and finally having greater visual control of the sprayed surface.
The easy manual assembly and disassembly of the IK Foam Pro 2, allows a complete maintenance without the use of tools